Step 1: Samples
You might want to try our $1 samples first. You can add to your shopping cart and checkout for $1 each with FREE SHIPPING.
Step 2: Buy your invitations
When viewing the invitation you would like to purchase, update the quantity required.
Then, you can add extra stationery by ticking “Yes” in the checkboxes on the right. The options are:
- + Information Card (+ $1.00) – can be called Information or Details – can include any on the day information, directions, parking, instructions, accommodation, gift information, or even a map
- + Second Card eg Wishing Well Poem Card (+ $0.80) – can be used as needed for any content you would like to stand out on a separate card from your Information Card
- + Premium Envelope – Metallic Ice Gold (+ $0.99)
- + Standard Envelope – Kaskad Raven Black (+ $0.65)
- + Standard Envelope - White (+ $0.65)
- + Address Labels to Stick on Envelopes (+ $0.70)
- + Save the Date & Envelope (+ $1.00)
- + RSVP Card (+ $0.50)
A popular option is to add at least the Information Card and Envelopes.
When you tick the checkboxes you will see the price change. For example if you selected a $2.50 invitation, and added the Information Card for $1.00, and Premium Envelopes for $0.99, the price per item would change to $2.50 + $1.00 + $0.99 = $4.49 each.
Step 4: We email you wording templates for your invitation
As soon as you order, I'll email you template word documents for your invitation and if required any additional wedding stationery you have purchased.
Step 5: Email us your personalised wording
Edit the wording to include your wedding details, and email back to me. There is no hurry to complete this step. I'll keep your order on hand until we finalise your wording.
Step 6: Check a proof and get your invitations
Before we print, I'll email you a proof to check. Then I'll print and post your invitations as soon as possible.
Please find more information on our FAQs page.